Are you the person to lead our happy, successful Cornish school forwards to an exciting future?
We are looking for an inspirational headteacher for our popular and growing community primary school which serves the villages of St Erme and Trispen, close to the capital city of Truro and a few miles from Cornwall’s coasts. Are you a creative leader with the vision and passion to see how we can continue to improve, whist recognising current good practice? Our children are enthusiastic and thoughtful learners and our school, continuing to be good at OFSTED 2018, is a highly supportive learning community with the collective desire to be the best it can be.
The headteacher we are searching for will:
- be an excellent teacher with the proven ability to lead and develop outstanding teaching and learning, inspiring excellence
- be a strategic thinker and an insightful, reflective leader
- be committed to a creative, deep curriculum
- have the skills to lead, challenge and inspire our staff team, setting high goals
- demonstrate excellent working relationships and play an integral part in the school’s strong networks with partner schools and the wider community
- put the happiness, safety and care of every child at the heart of everything they do
If this sounds like you, St Erme with Trispen School would welcome your application! We would highly encourage you to come and visit our school to gain a greater understanding of this headship opportunity, and to get a feel of what this very special school can offer you. Of course, we understand that this may not be geographically possible but we would still like to hear from you.…